This radial symmetry design name mandala art project is great for distance learning, homeschool art, or in the art classroom. It works great as a get-to-know-you art activity for the first week of school or for any time of the year. This art lesson makes it possible for every student to be successful and use the elements and principles of art to be creative and expressive.
Students use their name in a radial symmetry design and add collage elements and marker to express their personal style and unique personalities. This lesson is excellent for middle or high school art classes or as an expressive design project to help get to know your students in any class.
Included in this lesson is:
- A Google Slideshow with student examples and step by step instructions
- A video demonstration for students
- An instructional handout with links and QR codes students can scan to see the slideshow and video demonstration from any device easily and fast
- A rubric for easy grading
All of my art projects and lesson materials can be shared with your students through Google Classroom or any digital platform and are formatted to work for distance learning or in the classroom. They are designed to save you time and help your students access the drawing tutorials, presentations, videos, or art worksheets as easily as possible. You can find more ready-to-go, easy-to-follow, time-saving art lessons in my TPT SHOP.
You may also like:
- Digital Portfolio for Student Artwork
- Negative Space Drawing Project for Middle or High School
- Beginner Line Drawing Art Project Bundle for Middle or High School
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies, and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!